We at Dunedin Vets appreciate that this is an uncertain time for us all. We would like to take a moment to assure you that we remain open and, as always, fully committed to the well being of your pets.
We have unfortunately had to introduce some temporary measures to maintain the health and well being of both you, our loyal clients, and our dedicated team.
- Only 1 person to accompany a pet to any appointment
- Only 1 person in the waiting area at any time
- Payment by remote means where possible – for example contactless or payment over the telephone
- Please respect the distancing measures in place by remaining behind the row of chairs at the reception in Tranent. Please stand well away at the other branches
- If you are self-isolating please contact us directly to see how we can provide veterinary care to your pet. We have a number of ways we can help.
- Where practicable repeat prescriptions will now be sent out by post.
We thank you for your support and send our best wishes to you all