How we can help
To contact us phone 01875 613593 or your local branch or use the Contact Us details at the bottom of this page as our phones can be very busy.
For repeat prescriptions of medicines and also flea and worm treatments simply order here. We will contact you when the medicines are ready with a secure text link so you can pay before coming to collect them. We can also post medicines if required.
- All four surgeries are open for consultations.
- Simply telephone us for an appointment.
- Your consultation appointment:
- You will be invited into the reception area at the time of your appointment. We will talk with you about your pet there, before and after his/her examination.
- To maintain social distancing we will still need to carry out the actual examination in our examination rooms with our vet and nurse only present.
- We have increased the time for each consultation to minimise any waiting periods for you.
- Please be prepared to wait outside at all surgeries until we are ready to see you and your pet.
- Don’t forget to bring your phone and payment card with you.
- Please don’t bring cash – it’s much simpler to do a card payment over the phone.
Caring for your pets together – we are only a phone call away even during this pandemic.