A healthy, happy pet needs lots of care and attention, including vaccinations, worm and flea treatments, and regular check-ups. By spreading the cost of essential treatments for your dog, cat or rabbit over 12 months, our Pet Health Plan makes pet care more affordable.
Your pet gets their annual vaccination against potentially dangerous diseases, and protection against internal and external parasites.
To keep your pet in peak condition, we provide regular health checks with your vet, as early diagnosis of problems will help your pet to live a long, healthy life. Plus, benefit from great discounts with 10% off food, and other services and products.
Pet Health Plan can help to ease the worry and financial strain of owning a pet.What do I get when I join the Pet Health Plan?
- Annual core vaccinations
- 25% discount on kennel cough vaccine
- Click the tabs on the left to view the specific inclusions
- Special 50% discount off primary vaccination course or booster when first joining the plan, (first monthly payment required)
Terms & conditions apply, please pick up a leaflet in branch.
- Annual core booster vaccination (after qualifying period)
- Year round flea, tick and worm control, as advised by the practice
- 2 Health checks per year, including one at booster vaccination appointment
- Up to 2 additional nail clips per year (with a vet nurse)
- 25% off kennel cough vaccination
- 25% off rabies vaccination
- 10% off neutering procedure
- 10% dental procedure
- 10% off food (including prescription diet food)
- 10% off additional parasite prevention, (if deemed necessary by a vet)
- Microchip for only £10
* Applies to neutering procedure and dental treatment only.
Discounted by 25%:
- Kennel Cough (intranasal)