Best for your pet
- Dedicated team of six vets – all with the necessary experience to look after your pet.
- Knowledgeable animal care assistants and receptionists.
- Four veterinary nurses – to give that tender loving care your pet deserves.
- Preventative healthcare plans – to keep your pets healthy throughout their whole lives.
- Modern, architect designed, fully equipped main surgery – should the need arise.
- RCVS Accredited – for your peace of mind.
Best for you
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff – we want to get to know you.
- Local, modern surgeries – four locations throughout East Lothian.
- Appointment system – for your convenience.
- Car park (Tranent) – Easy access. On street parking at other surgeries.
Keeping your pets healthy:
- Free puppy and kitten health checks
- Vaccinations and annual health checks
- Flea and worm control
- Dog grooming at Dunbar
- Nutritional advice and products
- Convenient appointment system
You will be most welcome at any of our well equipped surgeries. Our branches have a linked computer system enabling quick access to your pets records. All surgeries are equipped for the medical healthcare needs of your pets. Our main site in Tranent has full surgical and hospitalisation facilities where all operations are carried out. You can take a virtual tour. We can offer an holistic approach using Acupuncture and homeopathy for the wellbeing of your pet.
- Comprehensive surgical facilities including dedicated op theatre
- X-rays and Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Medical examination facilities
- Laboratory service -same day blood test results
- Dog ward
- Cat ward
- Car park (Tranent)